Have you had gastric band surgery? In the event of an emergency, a medical team may need to know this!
All medical teams are trained to search for Medical ID cards on a person, or in their car.
Our Gastric Band Medical Alert ID card shows "MEDICAL ALERT CARD" and "PLEASE READ IN EMERGENCY" in bold, clear writing on one side.
On the opposite side of the card, it clearly states "This person has had gastric band surgery. A gastric band is currently in-situ around the upper section of their stomach". In addition to this information, the card shows a very clear illustration of a gastric band, in position at the top of a stomach, along with a medical X-Ray, showing what a gastric band will appear as, if they require to X-Ray your abdomen.
- Purpose: Gastric Band Medical Alert Card
- Suitable for: Individuals who have a gastric band inserted.
- Material: Card
- Card Quality: Deluxe 350gsm Matte card
- Card Size: Wallet / Credit Card Size
- Print Quality: High Definition Print
- Dispatch Time: Same Day Dispatch
Same Day Dispatch.